The Saskatchewan Mining Association, the Saskatchewan Ministry of Trade and Export Development and the Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association presents the 13th Annual Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum - December 7 & 8, 2021.
The full Forum website is HERE, while below is information most requested by SIMSA members and sponsors.
This event is now 100% virtual - we will use the proven and powerful Remo platform for the presentations, tradeshow, and networking/reverse-tradeshow sessions.
Event tickets are $250
Tradeshow booths are $350 (also includes 1 Event ticket)
Sponsors will have prominent name placement around the edges of the Remo delivery platform - some with links to websites, etc.
Above is a sample Remo networking/tradeshow layout (presentation mode looks like Teams)
Virtual networking/reverse-tradeshow session:
There will be a networking/reverse-tradeshow session with major buyers using the Remo platform. At this session, persons from BHP, Cameco, Mosaic, Nutrien etc., will be seated at virtual tables waiting for you to visit. Then with Remo, you simply click on a table with the names of those you want to talk to, and then you are dropped into a video conference with them. When you are done there, just click on another table (or tradeshow booth) to move to a different conversation. It's that simple! And then the presentations automatically occur from the same platform. We have previously used this software with companies in Canada, USA, Russia, and Kazakhstan - it worked flawlessly. Please, review this guide on how to use the platform for smooth experience.
See a Remo demo HERE
We will use the same Remo software for the tradeshow portion, with sponsors place most prominently on the first floor, then the rest alphabetically on subsequent floors. Each tradeshow booth will function in the same manner as a table during the above networking session.
The tradeshow will work as follows:
- The Remo platform has a control on the side which functions and looks like a traditional elevator’s keypad – you just pick your floor
- We will send a list of tradeshow booths locations - floor and booth number – in advance to displayers. It will be sortable by floor and booth number, or by displaying-company's name
- Tradeshow booths function as independent video conferences. So, during the tradeshow portion, displayers need only sit at their booth and have various web items, videos, and documents ready to “share” as you would in any Teams or Zoom session.
- With Remo you simply click on a tradeshow booth of the company you want to talk to, and then you are dropped into a video conference with them. When you are done there, just click on another booth to move to a different conversation. Please, review this guide on how to use the platform for smooth experience. We have previously used this software with companies in Canada, USA, Russia, and Kazakhstan - it worked flawlessly.
Event flow - summary is below, details are HERE:
- Presentations in the morning
- Networking/reverse-tradeshow in the afternoon
- Presentations in the morning
- Tradeshow in the afternoon
Presentations to cover:
- how manufacturers, construction, equipment and service providers can access mining supply opportunities
- updates on projects and operations by Saskatchewan mining companies
- information on opportunities to supply goods and services to the mining industry