503 Ruth St W
Saskatoon, SK S7J 0S6 Canada
World Trade Center at Prairieland Park
December 7, 2021 8:00 AM - December 8, 2021 4:00 PM (CST)
The Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum will be December 7 & 8, 2021 at the World Trade Center (Prairieland Park) in Saskatoon, SK.
This Forum provides information on:
- how manufacturers, construction, equipment and service providers can access mining supply opportunities
- updates on projects and operations by Saskatchewan mining companies
- information on opportunities to supply goods and services to the mining industry
A few updates to note for this event:
- It will be limited to Saskatchewan resident exhibitors and attendees only, with all presenters being virtual. As such, there will be both in person tickets available for Saskatchewan residents only, but virtual tickets available to everyone.
- Proof of full vaccination as well as Saskatchewan residency will be required to enter the event. Proof of a recent negative COVID test will not be accepted.
- It will see physically distanced tradeshow booths with one-way aisles. As such, there will be 120 booth spots for sale limited to 1 per company, given 33 will be set aside for sponsors.
- Only lunch will be provided and with COVID-aware restrictions
- Tradeshow booth and ticket sales will open to SIMSA members only on September 28th at 8:00 am, with non-members able to begin purchases on October 12th at 8:00 am
- Sponsorship opportunity details for December 2021 (as well as April 2022), will be sent out September 28 at 8:00 am, which will be after existing sponsors have been consulted. Both events will see an expanded set of sponsorship opportunities.