The 2022 Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum will be held in person on June 20 and 21, 2022 at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon. The date was moved to optimize the participation of Saskatchewan mining company persons.
Current event planning provides space for physical distancing between booths.
If more booth space becomes available due to changes in COVID and/or Hall availability at Prairieland Park, they will be made available for sale.
Presentations will be live-streamed with limited available seating.
The tradeshow will be open:
- June 20 – 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- June 21 – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Ticket and booth costs are as follows;
- 10x10 tradeshow booths will cost $900 (with limited availability)
- outdoor display spaces will cost $900
- in-person attendance tickets will cost $275 ($500 if registered late)
- virtual attendance will cost $250 (presentations only – no tradeshow).