TransGas Limited requires a steel fabrication company to fabricate and supply Skidded Piping Assemblies, these modularized units will be used throughout our transmission system to more effectively manage project costs and timelines.
Skidded Piping Assemblies consist of structural steel, pressure piping and associated pipe, valves and fittings. Pipe size ranges from 4” through 20”. This contract will include minor amounts of instrumentation but will not include electrical supply or installation.
The term of the contract has yet to be determined but would be approximately 5 years in duration.
Note: engineering services are not required as the engineering design has been completed by SaskEnergy already.
- Tyson Cote, Manager, Facilities Engineering
- Laine Mann, Manager, Pipeline Facilities Engineering
- Brent Hales, Purchasing Agent, Procurement
The event will likely run:
- 11:30 am - registration
- 11:55 am – brief comments form SIMSA
- Noon – lunch
- 12:25 pm – introductions
- 12:30 pm – SaskEnergy presentation
- 1:30 pm – networking
- 3:00 pm - close